Meet Our Staff - Nutshell Enterprises, Inc
Art Shellhouse, President: 410-692-0426
Art Shellhouse is the founder and president of Nutshell Enterprises, Ltd. Art is a graduate of Towson University and earned a Master’s degree from the Johns Hopkins University. In 2004, Art received the Dean’s Recognition Award for outstanding graduate from the College of Science & Mathematics (Class of ’67) at Towson University for his pioneering success in the field of environmental science.
Art has 40 years of experience working in the environmental consulting industry. He has completed extensive environmental science related continuing education and over the course of his career has held numerous certifications and licenses, including:
- Maryland Wastewater Treatment Superintendent License
- MDE Maryland Tank Installer Certificate
- Asbestos/Operations/Maintenance Certificate
- AHERA Building Inspector Certificate
- EAA Certified Environmental Specialist
- Working in Confined Spaces
- MDE Waterworks & Waste System Operator
- MDE certified Drinking Water Collector
- Board of Environmental Auditor Certification (BEAC) Certified Professional EHS Auditor (CPEA) certification.
In recent years, Art has chosen to narrow his focus and currently maintains his CPEA and MDE drinking water collector certifications. Art maintained his MDE tank installer’s certification for over twenty-five years.
Sue Schroeder, Administrative Assistant: 410-692-0426
Arlene Shellhouse, Office Manager: 410-692-0426